A well-established global CRO currently enjoying record growth and which has announced a series of long-term sponsor outsourcing partnerships is seeking an experienced Clinical Research Associate to join their Italy clinical operations team on a permanent basis, to work for their full service CRO division. Due to the investment made by the sponsor in Risk Based Monitoring, the role will involve a lower number of visits (5x month) than your typical Senior CRA position.
The position is Office Based, however offering Smart working 2/3x times a week.
- Perform monitoring visits in accordance with the monitoring plan.
- Perform site visits in accordance with ICH-GCP and company SOP's.
- Build strong relationships with site staff and investigators.
- Act as a mentor and role model to more junior CRA's.
- Participate in investigator meetings where required.
- Perform co-monitoring visits with less experienced CRA's.
- May also assume Lead CRA responsibilities for certain studies as assigned.
Experience and Skills Required:
- A minimum of one years' monitoring experience within Belgium.
- A Bachelor's degree in a life science, though alternative equivalent healthcare qualifications will be considered.
- Strong knowledge of ICH-GCP Guidelines.
- Valid Driving License.
- Ideally fluent in English, Dutch & French - bi-lingual Dutch & English speakers will be considered.
This is a fantastic opportunity with an extremely good remunerations package and an exciting career path available for the desired candidate. In addition, extensive training will be provided by the employer to develop and harness your skills within a dynamic working environment you will gain a springboard for future development towards a more senior role.
You can apply for calling +44 (0) 207 255 6665 and asking to speak with Chiara Messia. Alternatively, please forward your CV to **********