WHO WE ARE
We are a highly diverse group of over 82,000 individuals in 150 countries, we are united as one enthusiastic community of dedicated, fun and passionate people. We have always been committed to making the best glasses possible to enable people to enjoy the beauty of life in all its forms.
A unique brand portfolio that includes proprietary brands such as Ray-Ban, Oakley, Vogue Eyewear, Persol, Oliver Peoples, and prestigious licensed brands such as Giorgio Armani, Burberry, Bulgari, Chanel, Valentino and Versace is among Luxottica's core strengths.
Job scope, Main Responsibilities and related activities
As a Luxottica Copywriter you will help drive the brand voice for several of our brands across all of our social platforms. To be successful in this role, you should be well versed in all things social media including how people use it today, the difference between dark and organic, Twitter's latest character count, whether GIFs work on Facebook and the power of Instagram Stories. You should know the art of the headline and possess the skills to craft short, punchy copy in support of product, event and brand campaigns. You will need to dream up new ways of innovating in the social space while helping create new approaches to engage, entertain and drive traffic.
AREAS of RESPONSIBILITIES and RELATED ACTIVITIES
* Understand our audiences to write and edit engaging posts for various social networks
* Format post copy to fit each social media channel natively
* Contribute to creative briefs by envisioning what creative assets will be needed in order to develop a cross-channel, native social media campaign
* Create copy with a mobile-first approach
* Coordinate with cross functional teams to create social content consistent with other channels
* Take previous campaign feedback into account in order to optimize performance (e.g. traffic, engagement, conversion rate)
* Apply A/B testing techniques to experiment with new approaches