What will you take care of?
Reporting to the Quality Manager, you will take care of the company Quality management, supervising the production processes and maintaining the Quality System in the Production Departments and you will have to guarantee: the continuous improvement of the product and process quality; awareness and continuous training for Quality extended to all corporate bodies; promotion of the use of statistical techniques within the Quality System.
· Take on responsibility: You will deal with the Application and supervision of the Improvement Plans, agreed with the Quality Manager.
·Reliable implementation:You will deal with the management and technical resolution of complaints made by customers, and the related corrective and preventive actions in collaboration with all the departments involved.
· Conscientious coordination:You will coordinate a team of 18 collaborators.
· Create something new:You will manage and make the internal non-compliance analysis and plan the corrective actions to be made.
· Live cooperation:You will take care of the preparation, in collaboration with the individual Function Managers, of the documents containing procedures / instructions relating to activities that may influence the quality of the product and service provided by the company.
What distinguishes you?
· Education:Degree in Engineering or Technical Studies
· Languages:Fluency in English
· Experience and know-how:
- Mandatory experience of at least 3 years in the role gained within companies in the automotive sector.
- Required knowledge of ISO TS 9001-16949, of the VDA 6.3 standard, of the 8D methodology, of the concepts of APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC, etc.
- Knowledge of IATF regulations.
· Work style:Ability to manage multifunctional and international teams
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.