AAA StatementAdvanced Accelerator Applications, a Novartis company, is an innovative radiopharmaceutical company developing, producing and commercializing molecular nuclear medicine theragnostics. AAA offers professionals the opportunity to face new challenges and pursue a career in a fast growing, technology driven healthcare company. We are passionate about improving patient health by leading innovation in nuclear medicine. We are looking for people who share our commitment to help us achieve this goal. Advanced Accelerator Applications is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).Job Description
We are now looking for a Quality Assurance Assistant who collaborates with the Qualified Person for the management and review of batch and GMP documentation.
• Support the QP and QA in archiving and managing the site GMP documentation
• Support the Quality Control Manager in the management of documentation for the acceptance of incoming materials
• Support the Quality Control Manager with the acceptance of incoming materials
• Collaborate with other departments for the review of site GMP documentation
• Support the QA department for the management of training records
• Support the QP, Production Manager and Quality Control Manager for the management of records
• Can replace the QP for the preparation and printing of batch documentation
• Collaborate and support the QPs during the external audits
• Support the QPs for the management of Product Reviews
• Send requests for sterility analysis and radionuclide purity to external companies and coordinate the planned activities.
• Support the QPs in the batch review
• Support the QA Manager in the management of non-compliance (Out of Specifications, deviation) and change control and CAPAMinimum requirements
Education: Degree in Pharmaceuticals, Chemistry or Biology
Languages: Fluent English