WHO WE ARE
We are a highly diverse group of over 82,000 individuals in 150 countries, we are united as one enthusiastic community of dedicated, fun and passionate people. We have always been committed to making the best glasses possible to enable people to enjoy the beauty of life in all its forms.
A unique brand portfolio that includes proprietary brands such as Ray-Ban, Oakley, Vogue Eyewear, Persol, Oliver Peoples, and prestigious licensed brands such as Giorgio Armani, Burberry, Bulgari, Chanel, Valentino and Versace is among Luxottica's core strengths.
Job scope, Main Responsibilities and related activities
The SEO Tech Analyst is responsible for implementing the technical SEO strategies for Luxottica e-commerce properties.
The SEO Tech Analyst can quickly understand the client technologies and codebase. He analyses, reviews and implements technical changes to websites with the aim of reduce Google errors, streamline Bot navigation in the backend and increase their organic rankings on Search engines.
AREAS of RESPONSIBILITIES and RELATED ACTIVITIES
* Provide SEO analyses and recommendations based on the technologies and structures of websites and web pages
* Monitor structured data, XML sitemaps and site performance via SEO tools for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
* Recommend changes to website architecture, IT configuration and other technical factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords. Focus on page load time.
* Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
* Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments